WENATCHEE WILD CUP
U16 & U18 Tier 1-AAA Divisions
February 9-11, 2024
• U16 (Midget Minor) & U18 (Midget Major) age divisions.
• 6 teams at each age division.
• 4 game guarantee.
• 17-minute stop time periods with one ice cut.
• Cost: $2150
• Group rates for tickets to the BCHL games on the weekend.
• Championship Banner and individual player Hats or Medals.
• All games will be held at the Town Toyota Center in Wenatchee. Address is 1300 Walla Walla Ave, Wenatchee, WA 98801.
• Tournament will provide hotel options for teams.
• Locker Rooms – teams will all have locker rooms for their games. However, it is important to note that locker room space and availability is not ideal for the tournament. Teams will need to be prepared to utilize small locker rooms, make-shift rooms, etc.
• Teams should be ready to play early morning on Friday. Championship games will conclude by 4:45pm on Sunday.
• To register for the tournament, please send in the ‘Tournament Registration’ form along with the tournament deposit.
• Invitation-only tournament. Invited teams will secure their spot in the tournament by turning in the registration, along with the tournament deposit on a first come first serve basis.
• Jordan McTaggart - 425-269-2534 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Troy Mick - 250-938-8962 - email@example.com
• Jarrod Boman – 503-708-3174 – firstname.lastname@example.org
This tournament is hosted at the following facilities. View map
Check out these fun team activities while you're in town!